Re: [asa] ID/Miracles/Design (Behe vs. Behe)

From: Dave Wallace <wmdavid.wallace@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 11:20:31 EDT

Alexanian, Moorad wrote:
> I consider the whole of reality to be physical/nonphysical/supernatural.
Moorad
Just to clarify, do you consider anthropology, physiology etc to be
sciences in the nonphysical realm. Where would you place studies of
chimpanzee behavior etc. Even my dogs can exhibit purposeful behavior.

Other terms that could be adapted to mean similar things would be
natural/non_natural/supernatural where non_natural could be replaced by
other words like unnatural or bright but I think your names are better.

Dave W