Re: [asa] Musing on entropy, chaos, and omniscience

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Sat May 23 2009 - 15:26:07 EDT

Randy,

I've been hoping to jump into this conversation and this seems like an
easy one to begin with.

I would give a resounding "yes" to all of your questions and this is
key to my own views of how God works in the world. It seems self-
evidence to me. If he can't then he's not omniscient.

Would this be a controversial notion?

TG