[asa] PaleoPeople

From: Keith Miller <kbmill@ksu.edu>
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 21:25:23 EDT

For those interested:

A relatively new website called the PaleoPortal is sponsored by
several professional societies. It is designed as an educational
outreach on paleontological science and includes a section of bios of
paleontologists to practically illustrate what paleontology is as a
career and the diversity of people who are part of the discipline.
My bio has just been added to this educational resource and includes
discussion of my science/faith integration. You can view it at
<http://www.paleoportal.org/> and look under "PaleoPeople.'

Keith