Re: [asa] Teaching Religion In Science Class

From: gordon brown <Gordon.Brown@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 16:17:13 EDT

I just looked up Behe's web page on the Lehigh University web site, and I
was surprised that under Selected Publications he had apparently listed
only publications relating to irreducible complexity or intelligent
design, all of them since 1996 beginning with Darwin's Black Box.

Gordon Brown (ASA member)