Re: [asa] physics in religion

From: Bill Powers <wjp@swcp.com>
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 10:57:13 EDT

Moorad:

It sounds like an interesting class. All references I can find to the
class appear to be derived from a single source, and none of them,
including the "Q" article says anything about what the class is about.

Apparently, it is part of an introductory suite of classes that are
suppose to re-educate incoming freshman as to what education is suppose
to be about.

Brower is in something like the education department, not science, not
religion. I have a feeling that the class title is meant to be more
surprising than informative as to the content.

bill