RE: [asa] Darwinism (was: BioLogos - Bad Theology?)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 19:55:41 EDT

Hi Ted-

 So are you saying that anyone who accepts evolution from humans from apelike creatures is a "Darwinist?"

 Is there any difference between an "evolutionist" and a "Darwinist?"

  If not, why make a God (idol) of Darwin? Why not just call us (evolution believers) an evolutionist? Is it because they want to degrade evolutionists by making it appear that evolutionists idolize Darwin? If so- that is a major strawman. It is if they are saying "we worship God, but you worship Darwin." Just as scientists are sometimes called the high priests of scientism (which is sometimes true, by the way they are sometimes treated and the way they sometimes act).

...Bernie