RE: [asa] BioLogos - Bad Theology? (Isn't God a male?)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 18:38:21 EDT

Bethany said:
"I appreciate your discussion on this (especially your arguing that the body is important), but I might add that there are many theologians, both present and past, who would support this possibility of "something other" as good theology. "

But I thought we were made in God's image??? Doesn't that prove that God has five fingers like us? Going down that slippery slope, you mind end up believing that God isn't really a male!

Just kidding, of course... I know no one would question the sex of God. Just kidding again... ;-)

...Bernie