Re: [asa] BioLogos - Bad Theology?

From: Nucacids <nucacids@wowway.com>
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 12:43:11 EDT

Hi Ted,

The page reads:

"Simon Conway Morris presents a different perspective, arguing humans, OR A
HUMAN-LIKE SPECIES, are actually an inevitable part of evolution." (emphasis
added)

"Or a human-like species means" that humans were NOT an inevitable part of
evolution. If God's intent was to create a human-like species through
evolution, and we humans exist simply because we happened to be among the
larger class known as human-like species, the existence of Ted Davis was not
intended by God (let alone any other member of our species). As far as God
is concerned, a talking dolphin could have filled your shoes.

-Mike