Re: [asa] an Archimedean point in theology?

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun May 17 2009 - 15:23:59 EDT

Dave -

Thanks for posting this. I need to make a correction - of myself, not you. The book of mine that I should have referred to is The Cosmos in the Light of the Cross, chs. 6 & 8. The Trademark of God, now out of print, deals with creation & evolution but not in as much detail & without much attention to the more general issue of divine action.

Shalom
George