Re: [asa] an Archimedean point in theology?

From: Dave Wallace <wmdavid.wallace@gmail.com>
Date: Sat May 16 2009 - 16:37:36 EDT

Cameron, I thought that was an excellent post and I would certainly like
to see ID and TE relate to each other in a more respectable and loving
way. I do wonder how realistic that is with some YECs who appear to be
part of the big tent of ID.

A former minister of ours defined weak heresy as that which obstructs
the closeness of our walk with Christ. Strong heresy of course is that
which makes one not a Christian. I strongly suspect that the very
best of us here in this world have at least some amount of weak heresy.
I think that when many TEs talk about heresy with regards to ID, they
are implying weak to moderate heresy.

Dave W