Re: [asa] social evolution for Jon Tandy

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 21:23:40 EDT

As far as I can recall Alexander wasn't guilty of what today would be called genocide. It's easier to get inside Hitler's head than Alexander's - we have a lot more information - so we know, or can guess, more about his motives.

WWIII can't happen? What was the Cold War? A different kind of war of course, but a world war. For that matter, Churchill, in A History of the English-Speaking People, titled the chapter on the British-French (with allies on both sides) war in the 5th & 6th decades of the 18th century "The First World War." Conflict extended over parts of Europe, India & North America. (What we call "The French and Indian War" was the latter part.)

Shalom
George