RE: [asa] social evolution for Jon Tandy

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 16:10:49 EDT

Hitler and Stalin killed for ideology. Why did Alexander the Great kill? Apparently for vain glory. If Hitler and Stalin were like Alexander the Great- the death toll would have been much greater. That's the suggestion I'm offering. Instead of Hitler bombing to subdue a nation, he could have bombed to destroy a nation. What would Alexander have done? Probably like the Israelites- exterminate the enemy... both likely ancient methods of war.