Re: [asa] Article on EPA proposed rules in WorldNet Daily

From: <steamdoc@aol.com>
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 14:20:07 EDT

What is?the relationship (if any) between WorldNetDaily and World Magazine?? I always assumed they were parts of the same operation, given their similar names and?outlooks (although in my limited exposure?WND seems to be more aggressive and graceless?in its "culture war" efforts).? But I find no mention of any connection on the WND website.? So have I been mistaken, and the two are unrelated?

This is not directly connected to Bill's post,?but it can be useful to know where sources are coming from and who is whose bedfellow?...

Allan (ASA Member)