RE: [asa] social evolution for Jon Tandy

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 14:38:39 EDT

Dr. Campbell said:
" However, it is incorrect to assume that everything later is better or earlier is worse."

I already agreed to that.

Dr. Campbell said:
" However, I think there's general agreement that the worst dictatorships of the 20th and 21st centuries are not significantly better than the tyrannies of the past."

Contrary-wise, I heard a historian say that Hitler was rather noble compared to Alexander the Great. Hitler had an ideal, even though it was twisted. Alexander the Great would wipe-out cities for simply for the vain glory of killing.

...Bernie