[asa] A scientific proof of the supernatural

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 06:37:17 EDT

Forum,

Over recent months I have been reviewing my research findings - gathered over many years - with a view to writing a concise presentation of 'the cream' of these as overwhelming evidence for the belief that the Bible's opening Hebrew verse is the most remarkable combination of words ever written. This work is now complete. "Aspects of a Miracle" may be found at www.whatabeginning.com/ASPECTS/ASPECTS_1.html

I note that, in response to Wayne, Cameron has recently written,

"But saying that one cannot prove the Christian idea of God in a scientific way does not mean that one cannot establish design in a scientific way. Design is established in a scientific way in all kinds of fields, archaeology, cryptography, criminology, etc. The disputed area is whether design can be established in cases where the designer could not have been human. I would argue that it can be. (Not that it has been, for certain, but that it can be.)"

Cameron, you are correct; It can be - and now it most certainly has been!

With my regards to all,

Vernon