[asa] Sun cycles and global warming

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Sat May 09 2009 - 23:40:22 EDT

I encountered a sentence in the middle of a discussion of millennia of
Sahel droughts that seems to me to bear on the sun cycles controlling
global warming. "However, there are no clear correlations between
centennial variability in the Bosumtwi record and changes in atmospheric
[delta-14C], indicating that, at least in West Africa, the sun-climate
link is weak or indirect."--Science, 324:378, end of col. 1 to top of
col. 2 (17 April 2009). Sorry that I can't get the symbols entered.
Dave (ASA)