Re: [asa] Is God a big meanie?

From: wjp <wjp@swcp.com>
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 21:45:41 EDT

I've done a lot of sports in my life and have had many injuries.

One of the reasons that I have refused to take pain killers is just
the reason you give: God provided pain for a reason.

Without pain, how will I know whether I'm making the injury worse.

There are true stories of football players who have ended up paralyzing
themselves because they were sent back into a game after being injected
with powerful pain killers.

bill