RE: [asa] fall of Satan logic questions

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 12:08:12 EDT

The first genocide of the 20th century was the Armenian Genocide perpetrated by the Ottoman Turks. Present day Turkey denies that the Ottoman Turks organized the continued Armenian massacres and deportations that were actually death marches. The Genocide is not recognized by the US despite the unambiguous promises of then presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama.

Armenia is the first nation to adopt the Christian faith circa 300. Many Armenians were turned off from Christianity, including many members of my family, owing to God not being there for them. I am a Christian and so do not blame God for what happened. Is genocide in the Church Age the same as those “ordered” by God in the OT?

Moorad