[asa] RE: Is God a big meanie?

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 14:21:31 EDT

Our existence and that of the universe is a certain chapter in the history of creation. We are in, say, chapter 8 and cannot guess what lies ahead. We can speculate but Scripture makes it clear that there is such a thing as eternity, which is immeasurably longer than any lifetime. Perhaps that is were we should concentrate. I believe that may be the solution of the “problem of evil.”

Moorad