RE: [asa] No Adam?

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 12:43:51 EDT

You also couldn't have read "FORD" (and then others) without lots of prep work too, such as singing the "ABC's" to learn the alphabet... what sounds letters make, etc. Some words are sight-read, others sounded-out. So it wasn't a binary on/off to read/can't-read. Yes- a sudden awareness of something, but it was just a glimpse of what reading would become for you.