Re: [asa] Re: natural theology, bad and good

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 18:12:27 EDT

> And, can you name a genuine theologian who is identified with the ID
> movement?

Trying to find a name that I can't remember, I tried browsing Fellows
listings at the Discovery Institute site. If you get to the fellows
of various branches, some of the names are people who are more in
theology than science (Jack Collins, for example), though I don't know
exact credentials. I also don' t know how easy it is to become a
"Fellow"-do you actually agree to something in particular?

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections