RE: [asa] No Adam?

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 10:29:05 EDT

Dick said:
“Moving down the list in Genesis 5 and 11, which patriarch do you think was an actual, real live, flesh and blood human being? Where do you think in the line of patriarchs that a real person had a mythical father?“

It is hard to say when you are asking a question of history to a book that is not meant to be a history textbook, according to modern history standards of accuracy. The Bible does meet standards of ancient history, but not the standards of modern history. Same for science… ancient science, not modern science in the Bible.