RE: [asa] No Adam?

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 10:28:06 EDT

Gordon- how are we to know the destinies of people? What is the destiny of infants who die? What of people who never heard of Christ? What of people with severe mental defects? Etc., etc., etc.

...Bernie

Phil,

What do you think is the eternal destiny of the parents of the first
fallen human?

Gordon Brown (ASA member)