RE: [asa] No Adam?

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 10:20:15 EDT

Pastor Murray said:
" And, to set the record straight, let me say that I continue to do so. I AFFIRM that the NT writers were convinced of an imminent return of Jesus, and I AFFIRM that "imminent" means "ready to take place/hanging over one's head" (as per the dictionary definition that Bernie himself gave)."

Do you also affirm that they were wrong?

...Bernie