Re: [asa] Confirmation bias among GW dissenters

From: Ted Davis <TDavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 08:57:03 EDT

This thread is ended, effective now. I do not know what is taking place
here, but whatever it is does not belong on the ASA list.

Ted

>>> Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com> 5/3/2009 7:49 PM >>>
Note: I've been receiving unsolicited e-mail with the request of not
posting to the list. If I receive any future e-mails I reserve the
right to respond publicly here (subject to the normal restrictions of
the list of being on topic and not abusive). If that is unacceptable
do not e-mail me. If you do, I will assume you have accepted the
contract above.

<SNIP>