Re: [asa]

From: Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com>
Date: Sat May 02 2009 - 11:49:42 EDT

You don't discount it but it's good to take into account where they
are coming from just like you would do with right-leaning
organizations. I label them left-leaning because their tag line is "P
rogressive ideas for a strong, just and free America". Their CEO is
John Podesta. The lead editor of Climate Progress is Dr. Joseph Romm,
who was Acting Assistant Secretary of Energy for Energy Efficiency and
Renewable Energy during the Clinton Administration.

Sadly what's missing is more people like David Opderbeck. The policy
options can be costly and I don't see a lot of people who both are
concerned about the cost and not in denial about the problem. If
you're looking for AGW v. anti-AGW info then RealClimate is where to
go. ClimateProgress assumes the science and then asks the so-what
questions from a left-of-center perspective.

Rich Blinne
Member ASA