Re: [asa]

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <>
Date: Sat May 02 2009 - 10:57:40 EDT

On 5/1/09, Rich Blinne <> wrote:
> On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 8:14 AM, John Burgeson (ASA member) <

"climateprogress is the latter is an advocacy site run by the
left-leaning Center for American Progress Action Fund. "

I looked at tit briefly. On what basis do you label it "left leaning?"
And do you, on that basis, discount it?

I do see some jabs being made at a couple anti-AGW people on it one
for saying "God will not let this happen." Is there more?

To unsubscribe, send a message to with