[asa] RealClimate.org

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Sat May 02 2009 - 10:06:35 EDT

I know that few on this list have any interest in the AGW issues.
That's OK; we all can't get involved in everything.

Of course, if the worst scenarios of the AGW people come true, we will
have the sea levels rise by 80 meters. That just might put a crimp in
some of our vacation plans! But what the hey -- it's time to go to the
mountains! As for the 1 billion people along the planet's coastline --
well -- they should have chosen their location more carefully!

Anyway -- there is a new thread started on RealClimate.org -- here is the link.

A new entry titled 'Welcome to the fray' has been posted to RealClimate.org.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php?p=679

Burgy

--
Burgy