Re: [asa] No Adam?

From: <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 13:22:39 EDT

Hi Bernie:

Moving down the list in Genesis 5 and 11, which patriarch do you think was an actual, real live, flesh and blood human being?  Where do you think in the line of patriarchs that a real person had a mythical father?

If you don't trust Genesis try Jubliees or Josephus.  These testimonies also corroborate the patriarchs in Genesis - including Adam.

I can't tell you whether Adam had parents or not, but I'm confident he lived.  I have a friend living in Manassas who comes from Iraq.  She has visited Abu Sharein, the modern name of Eridu, she has seen personally the altar I have on my website and she prayed for Adam at a nearby mosque.

~Dick Fischer, author, lecturer

Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham

www.historicalgenesis.com