RE: [asa]("Darwinism") restatement on ID as a "proof" of God (defense of Behe)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 12:03:04 EDT

Gregory said:
"I used the terms 'Darwinism as ideology.' Specifically, I wrote asking ASAers to "criticise 'Darwinism' as an 'ideology' and *NOT* as a science." This was a clear sentence, with nothing fancy to misinterpret. You replied, however, defending ASA's approach to 'evolutionism.'"

What the heck is "Darwinism" ??? I know what evolution is, but what is "Darwinism" ???

Is there a book on it? Who teaches it? Who advances it? Is it simply a subject that evolution-deniers have made up and defined, as a straw man to attack?

...Bernie