RE: [asa] Noah's ark- rainbow question

From: Dick Fischer <>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 13:13:06 EDT

Hi Bernie:

The rainbow effect comes whenever light is refracted off water droplets.
When I used to fly KC-135 tankers occasionally when we flew above the clouds
and the sun was overhead we could see the shadow of our airplane on the
clouds beneath with a circular rainbow around the shadow.

BTW, someone else thinks he has found the Garden of Eden. Too early by my
calculatios and in the wrong place.

Dick Fischer, GPA president
Genesis Proclaimed Association