Re: [asa] Adam, Eve, Garden Myth

From: George Murphy <>
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 13:50:07 EDT

Yes, that's something that I should have mentioned. It was pointed out by Diane Jacobson (OT prof at Luther Seminary) & I noted in on p.169. The Hebrew words `abhadh & shamar - "till" & "keep" in NRSV - are used in Numbers 3:7-8 in speaking about the duties of the Levites to care for the tabernacle.