Re: [asa] Climate change not all man-made, NOAA report says

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <>
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 11:03:12 EDT

Not an April Fool's story -- maybe one told, however, by an April Fool.

Check out the source -- "The National Post," a paper devoted to the
denialists' claims. Check the citation on the article -- oh -- there
isn't one! Why am I not surprised?

Many of the denialist "newspapers" and web site and institutes are
funded by ExxonMobil and the like. I don't know if this one is -- but
I am pretty sure they have a sponsor.

I seem to remember commenting on this NOAA report. The
full report, they said, has a much different thrust. What The National
Post has done is to cherry pick.