Re: [asa] Spain: Green Jobs Killed Hundreds of Thousands of Real Jobs, Decades in Lost Opportunity

From: Murray Hogg <>
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 13:55:31 EDT

Hi Janice,

1) Exactly how many US jobs have been lost to Asia because of free-market economics?

2) Does the fact that the Institute for Energy Research receives funding from Exxon mean anything? <>

3) What was it Adam Smith said about incredulity and do you expect to develop some any time soon?

To unsubscribe, send a message to with