RE: [asa] Yes -- the YECs are still winning

From: George Cooper <georgecooper@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue Mar 31 2009 - 09:05:36 EDT

The impression I have is that YEC is knowingly taking advantage of the fact
that science has not found the final absolutes, thus they cast alternative
views in an effort to placate the flock, yet not necessarily in an act of
subterfuge. Thus, YEC seems active in disengaging science with their own
version of science, whereas ID seems to attempt to engage it, though in ways
it was not meant to go.

Coope