Re: [asa] Yes -- the YECs are still winning

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon Mar 30 2009 - 19:18:13 EDT

I think Oklo makes it very hard to maintain this view. Without that one can
hold that apparent age was somehow necessary at the beginning of the
universe (although evolutionary cosmology [Gregory, you know what I mean & I
won't bother to respond if you jump on this] & biological evolution present
a counterexample.) But to make Oklo work God would have had to tweak things
a bit after creation.

Shalom
George