Re: [asa] Yes -- the YECs are still winning

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon Mar 30 2009 - 19:15:27 EDT

Clarification: Science can't prove that there is an objective reality because some sort of objective reality - critical, nuanced &c but neverteheless objective reality - is a presupposition of doing science. As John Barrow put it, "Almost every working scientist is a realist - at least during working hours.@

Shalom
George