Re: [asa] Yes -- the YECs are still winning

From: <kbmill@ksu.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 30 2009 - 10:11:35 EDT

Quoting dawson wayne :

> However, may ask how many of us really participate actively and
> prominently
> in the church as servants. How may of us intellectuals actually
> serve in
> the day to day operations of the church.

I would go beyond this. It is not only imperative that we exercise our
gifts and service in the local church, but that we exercise them in our
vocational ministry. As a faculty in a state university, my faith must
be shown and demonstrated in that context. This is more than "sharing
my faith," it is living out publicly my spiritual life with integrity.
Am I striving to live out the image of God among my students and
faculty colleagues?

Keith