Re: [asa] Yes -- the YECs are still winning

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Sun Mar 29 2009 - 22:27:03 EDT

These are compatible provided you make one assumption, that God made the
creation to mislead those who are not of the elect. Most people do not
put the /Omphalos/ assumption quite this strongly, but the requirement of
your two points is that what we observe is intended to mislead. Of
course, the elect are only YEC. But their God is not the Truth. You need
to revise I John 3:19.
Dave (ASA)