Re: [asa] Yes -- the YECs are still winning

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun Mar 29 2009 - 20:39:53 EDT

There is plenty of scientific evidence that the earth is old that is just as compelling as the evidence for the age of distant stars. In addition, a strict literal interepretation of Gen.1 places the creation of the stars after that of the earth.

There is no YEC view that is congruent with objective reality.

Shalom
George