RE: [asa] A question on Genesis

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 21:45:13 EDT

Hi Don, you wrote:

>Dick is incorrect in implying that that is the only alternative. Another

possibility is that the writer of Genesis 11 is using a story to say

something quite profound about human rebellion against God, echoing what

is written in earlier chapters of Genesis.<

I think the writer is doing exactly that, Don, saying something profound
about rebellion against God. I'm just saying he is relating a true story
not one that is fictitious. Completely fabricated tales might have a moral
point or two.

Dick Fischer, GPA president

Genesis Proclaimed Association

www.genesisproclaimed.org <http://www.genesisproclaimed.org/>