Re: [asa] Re: Renewable energy

From: Merv Bitikofer <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 21:56:45 EDT

John, thanks so much for your lead to this work. It is so accessible,
even in its "technical" chapter end-notes that my high-school science
students should easily be able to follow it & find it at their level of
challenge. It's an excellent work. (And I'm learning a few things
going through it too.)

--Merv