RE: [asa] seminar on C.S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud: Fri. April 3, 3:30

From: James Patterson <james000777@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 17:24:27 EDT

Interesting contrast. I am a practicing, board-certified psychiatrist. The best, simplest, and most accurate on so many levels statement that I have found for Sigmund Freud is this:

Freud was a weenie.

He also was a neurologist, not a psychiatrist, although that's not nearly as important.

:) Enjoy the seminar.

James Patterson