[asa] Ted Davis' Syllabus

From: Bill Powers <wjp@swcp.com>
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 17:26:58 EDT

Just a note for anyone, including me, who is interested in Ted's syllabus
and whatever else he might have regarding this course he taught that
integrated science and philosophy of science with the history of science.

Ted tells me that this material is in wordperfect. I am pretty certain
that I lost wordperfect in my move to XP. So if anyone has the capability
of reading the material and converting it to Word, it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

bill powers
White, SD