Re: [asa] The fight in Texas over evolution training in schools

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 10:32:49 EDT

Philosophy of science can be quite helpful but it's best introduced after
people know some science. & actually engaging in some real scientific work
should be a prerequisite for being a philosopher of science. I feel the
same way about philosophers of science who haven't done that as I do about
literary critics who've never written anything.

Shalom
George