RE: [asa] The fight in Texas over evolution training in schools

From: George Cooper <georgecooper@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 09:13:18 EDT

Hi Randy,

My 2 cents...

The weaknesses within any scientific theory is tied to objective evidence.
It is clear where Newton falls short in his models relative to Einstein's,
and these differences are found in an objective manner. Religion has
limited or no ability to get in the ring with science as it offers little or
no objective evidence. Indeed, it offers no counter scientific theory to
evolution, only an untestable and subjective one. This does not invalidate
the religious one, of course, but it should move it into a non-science
classroom.

"Coope"