Re: [asa] The fight in Texas over evolution training in schools

From: William Hamilton <willeugenehamilton@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 24 2009 - 23:45:23 EDT

Although I accept some form of evolution -- with the caveat that
everything that happens happens according to God's sovereignty -- I
think it's a pity that the limitations of scientific theories cannot
be discussed in science classes. Students need to learn to critically
evaluate experiments and historical analysis to determine whether the
theory drawn from them holds water.

William E (Bill) Hamilton Jr., Ph.D.
Member American Scientific Affiliation
Austin, TX