[asa] Events in NE this week; dialogue

From: Austerberry, Charles <cfauster@creighton.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 17:03:00 EDT

An on-line Nebraska newspaper solicited feedback concerning its article
announcing events on Darwin and evolution this week at UN-L.

I submitted a simple note in response, which led to an interesting
dialogue with someone who used the name "Three Things".

Three Things mentioned that Hugh Ross and colleagues will be in Omaha
this weekend.

So, whether you might be able to attend the Lincoln and/or Omaha events,
or just might be interested in the discussion between myself and Three
Things
(I cited a PSCF article to boot!) - the link appears below. Once you are
at the site, the various feedback posts are located below the article.

Chuck

UNL Symposium "Celebrating Darwin's Legacy
<http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2009/03/20/49c34c634
9a00> "
Nebraska StatePaper.com - Lincoln,NE,USA