Re: [asa] Re: Glenn's blog post

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 06:51:35 EDT

Burgy, I thought I should point out that, to my knowledge, as of this
moment, no one has actually come out and said that my criticism of the raw
data is wrong and that the raw data isn't bad or doesn't have these kinds of
lunacy in them. I would also point out that two other things.

First, this is not an issue of a chaotic system, it is an issue of can the
temperature be measured correctly in the present system. The raw records are
in horrible shape.

Secondly, doesnt' it bother you that the deuterium temperature of the
Vostok Ice core clearly shows that the world was hotter from 3000-10,000
years ago than it is now, yet none of this makes it into the headlines of
all the press releases of how we are going to kill the world with our CO2?
Shouldn't science deal with contrary data?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Lxqre8hMG3M/ScVFLeQU7QI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/GtEJpuLr2t8/s1600-h/WeatherVostokPostglacialTemp.jpg