Re: [asa] The Daily Me

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 16:53:30 EDT

But it also supports a widespread view in the global warming community that
there is no reason but political to object to AGW and thus, it is something
that is confirmatory of the 'consensus opinion' and thus the conclusion will
not be questioned by AGW advocates cause it fits their stereotypes so
well--all GW deniers are right-wing nutters.

So, the question is, who is doing the echo chamber routine--researcher or
subject, or both? The problem I see is that advocates always pick out the
other side as the ones who are merely echo chambering.